From The iPhone Wiki
- This article is about the toolkit. For the jailbreak, see greenpois0n (jailbreak)
- GreenPois0n Syringe: Greenpois0n's exploit injector, to assist in booting devices into jailbroken states.
- GreenPois0n Cyanide: iBoot payload toolkit to help developers discover new vulnerabilities and design super fast, low-level iBoot jailbreaks and exploit payloads, much like the way blackra1n/purplera1n works.
- GreenPois0n Dioxin: MobileDevice toolkit designed to help developers design awesome userland jailbreaks, like how Spirit works.
- GreenPois0n Anthrax: iPhone ramdisk toolkit to help developers design extremely stable and portable ramdisk jailbreaks, much like the same way QuickPwn/redsn0w works.
- GreenPois0n Arsenic: custom firmware toolkit to help developers design jailbreaks to help preserve baseband and keep unlocks, much in the same way PwnageTool/sn0wbreeze works. (Never Released)
Source Code: Greenpois0n