This is a variant of the iPhone 5 introduced by Tim Cook at an Apple Special Event on September 12, 2012. It has a model number of A1429 and is sold in every country where the iPhone is available, unlike the A1428 model.
It uses the Apple A6 SoC.
Qualcomm RTR8600 - GSM / CDMA / W-CDMA / LTE RxD Transceiver + GPS
Broadcom BCM4334 (Murata 339S0171) - Single-Chip Dual-Band Combo Device supporting 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n
- Processor: Apple A6 clocked at 1.2 GHz
- Color: Black and Slate, White and Silver
- Size: 123.8 mm (4.87 in) (h), 58.6 mm (2.31 in) (w), 7.6 mm (0.30 in) (d)
- Weight: 112 g (3.95 oz)
- Battery: Standby up to 225 hours, talk time up to 8 hours on 3G
- Rear camera: 8MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting HD 1080p video recording @ 30FPS
- Front camera: 1.2MP photos and video @ 720p 30 FPS, supporting FaceTime Video Calls
- Siri: Voice Control Feature
- Wi-Fi: Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR2-1066 RAM
- Lightning Connector