From The iPhone Wiki
The founder of this wiki.
- Published the first iPhone hardware unlock.
- Published the first iPhone hardware unlock for bootloader 4.6
- Software unlocked BL 4.6 via Minus 0x20000 with Back Extend Erase.
- Found the AT+stkprof vulnerability in baseband 02.28.00.
- Independently found the BL 5.8 exploit.
- Found the iBoot Environment Variable Overflow exploit.
- Released purplera1n, which used said exploit.
- Released purplesn0w, an X-Gold 608 unlock for 04.26.08.
- Independently found the usb_control_msg(0x21, 2) Exploit.
- Released blackra1n, which used said exploit.
- Discovered how to exploit AT+XEMN (but did not discover the crash) for a software-based X-Gold 608 unlock.
- Released limera1n.
- Blog (currently private)
- http://www.geohot.com/ his homepage
- New Blog, related to his PS3 battle
NOTE: He does not have any active Twitter accounts. Any Twitter account you see posing as geohot is fake.